Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I can't believe how fast time goes. Here it is already March, and I haven't blogged anything since...August!
It's too overwhelming for me to say everything that has happened to us in the past 7 months, so I'll just catch up to where we are now.
Last November, Ken was offered a job at Sears Holdings in Chicago (suburbs), which begins on May 16th. The position is titled "Business Analyst" in which Ken will be working at the Sears Headquarters working on strategy projects in sort of an "internal consulting" role. We will be leasing a town-home in the Schaumburg area. We haven't been able to actually see it in person, but the pictures and description seem very nice, so hopefully we'll like it. :)
In addition, I am having another baby (boy) on June 6th. Between Ken graduating from BYU on April 21, moving to Illinois on April 26th, starting a new job on May 16th, and having a new baby on(hopefully no later than)June 6th, we are going to be very busy! I think this summer is going to pass very quickly.
Although I'm sure life is going to be crazy for a few months, we have felt very blessed thus far. Everything seems to have fallen into place just right, and that has made it a lot easier. We really feel like this move will be good for our family, and that it will help us grow closer.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute banner picture! Annie looks adorable...as do you! I guess I knew about all your upcoming events, but I didn't realize just how close together everything is -- you will be busy. I hope things go smoothly with everything...and I'll keep waiting for more blog posts...when you have time, of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Aimee what a ton of fun all at once! At least I hope it ends up feeling mostly fun :) Can't wait for your little guy!!

    ReplyDelete

Annie

The Family

The Family
Our First Christmas Together